Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Look at all of those Airedales!




Once again, it has been a while since I posted to my blog but I've been busy.  We've had a few snow storms, which have been a lot of fun (even if my people are tired of snow).  In between storms I went to the groomers where I had my hair done.  I didn't get clipped since I love to spend time outside but I did get this nice fluffy hair doo (and pink bow!) that everyone seems to like.  I've also been to the vet where I learned that I have a thyroid condition and will need to take medication for the rest of my life.  On the upside, with every pill comes a serving of cheese!  This thyroid condition also explains why I keep gaining weight.  I'm currently 93 pounds!  My people have put me on a diet and exercise regimen.  I'm not too happy about this.  However, I have been watching the Airedales being shown in the Westminster Dog Show (which I have linked to on my blog in a separate post) and I do see that compared to them I'm a bit out of shape.  In my next post, I hope to report that I've lost some weight...

No comments:

Post a Comment