Sunday, August 9, 2009

Visit to Mills Reservation



Saturday afternoon, I had another expedition out. This time we went to Mills Reservation. This is a really pretty place with lots of hiking trails and trees. It is also a place where I was able to meet lots of other dogs and people. We took a long hike to Quarry Point. We hiked for about an hour and then I got really tired so we went back home. Here you can see a photos of me with Steve and Teresa. Steve has his own blog, Now Without Hesitation. You won't see any cute pictures of me but you will get to read some interesting posts about South Africa and the law.

This has been an exhausting weekend. In addition to my usual routine of walks, I've had these great expeditions out on Saturday. Today, I also made a trip to Brookdale Park. We walked around a bit but did not visit the dog park, I don't think I'm ready for that yet. On the way back from the park, I got really tired again, and Steve had to come and pick me up and give me a ride home. I plan to nap the rest of the afternoon so I have plenty of energy for new adventures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment